In order to qualify for the award, you must be a Teochew Entrepreneur:
- 1. Who has been operating the business for at least 3 years
- 2. Whose company holds at least 3 years of audited financial statements
- 3. Who demonstrates outstanding entrepreneurial qualities in developing and growing the business
Kindly ensure that all required documents are sent to the Secretariat before submission deadline. An incomplete submission may render your submission invalid.
- 1.Completed and signed Participation Form
- 2.A cheque of S$500 as registration fee made payable to “Teochew Poit Ip Huay Kuan“
- Most recent business card
- Most recent photo with the following requirements
- i.At least 4R OR 1200 pixels by 1500 pixels
- ii.Half body shot in business suit against a solid background
- 4.Business Profile write up
- Participant’s Bio data (less than 500 words)
- Participant’s entrepreneurship journey and milestones (less than 500 words)
- Participant’s company profile and organisation structure (less than 200 words)
- 5.Business Documents
- ACRA Business Profile and ROC Forms 24 OR 49. Equivalent official business registration documents. (60 days validity)
- Financial Statements
- i.Audited Financial Statements from 2014 to 2016; to provide 2017 if available
- 6.Award Proposal that includes the company’s
- Strategic Direction
- Contribution to the Community / Personal Influence
- People Development
Terms and Conditions
- The participant shall ensure that all information provided for the award is true and correct.
- The participant shall ensure that all proposals, documents, information and payments are submitted by the stipulated deadline to the Secretariat.
- The Award Organising Committee, Award Judging Panel and Secretariat shall not be responsible and liable for any loss of any award related documents or materials and shall be indemnified against all losses arising from a breach the participants.
- On submission of the entry to participate in the award, the participant is deemed to have consented to the Award’s rules, terms and conditions.
- The Award Organising Committee and Award Judging Panel shall have the right to reject or disqualify any entry, if the entry fails to comply with any of the Award’s rules, terms and conditions.
- Each winner shall be required to take up the Award Package of SGD25,000 once selection has been made. The Award Package is chargeable even if the Winner decides to withdraw from the Award once notified.
- Award winners can use the Award logos, symbols and trophies for promotional or publicity purposes, on the condition that no modification is made to the Award logos, symbols and trophies. They shall be represented in a proper manner in accordance to the identity of the award and subjected to the approval of the Award Organising Committee.
- The Award Organising Committee reserves the right to use the award as well as the names and/or company of the winners for promotional or publicity purposes either directly or indirectly.
- All decisions made by the Award Organising Committee and Award Judging Panel in relation to the award shall be final and binding.
- The exco committee of Teochew Poit Ip Huay Kuan and Organising Committee of the Teochew Entrepreneur Award shall not be eligible for participation for the award.